STORES FOR SALE/ PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
HILLSBORO, OR. Established and growing bookstore in Historic Downtown Hillsboro looking for a working partner. Small new and used bookstore seeking a candidate who can make a small investment and help us grow by taking on some of the workload and developing and implementing ideas. Must excel in customer service and hand-selling. Must be organized and able to make competent decisions and be intuitive and responsible. Spanish speaking would be great as there is a large potential in the Latino community, but not necessary. Partnership requirements and investment negotiable. Please contact email@example.com
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING, SASQUATCH BOOKS (Seattle). Sasquatch Books seeks a creative and dynamic Director of Marketing to lead our Sales & Marketing team to create innovative and effective marketing and publicity programs for our books, our brand, and the press overall. The ideal candidate is a highly energetic self-starter who is devoted to and excited by connecting books and readers. The Director of Marketing is a dynamic people-person who develops and nurtures rewarding relationships with authors, marketing and publicity contacts, traditional and online media outlets, retail customers, industry colleagues, and readers far and wide.
• Five years experience required in marketing or publicity in publishing or related field
• Fluency in media relations, online marketing, and social media
• Experience in developing marketing strategy and executing innovative and successful marketing programs, especially on digital platforms
• Excellent interpersonal relationships and communications ability across all mediums
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively under deadline pressure
• Ability to lead, mentor, and develop colleagues
• Travel as needed (approximately 3-5 times a year)
Tell us what you’ve done and what you want to do at Sasquatch Books. Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.